There is no place more enchanting or endearing than Tibet, the land of the Llamas, and snow peaks and beautiful monasteries of the world. The Tibet Guided tours and the world of enchanting opportunities it brings is something that remains forever etched in the minds of people who have already visited the place.
And for the uninitiated, you are missing out something extremely precious, and very difficult to explain. There are adventure, mystery, fun, spirituality, history and many more to enjoy in this place aptly called the rooftop of the world. A guided tour, however, is the only way to ensure you do not miss out on anything precious or enchanting unless you have visited the place several times in the past.
Even for a seasoned traveler to Tibet, there are areas and towns which are just not accessible or simply unexplored, unless taken on a Tibet guided tour. The reason behind this is that the country itself is endowed with different landscapes and surfaces every kilometer or less along the way. The country, located and secluded from the prying eyes in the confines of Himalayas, has held avid interest among the traveler’s world over due to its location and culture.
Even those who have visited Tibet many times in the past have found something new every time they have visited the country. This is the reason why there is not one or two but a myriad of different Tibet guided tours to make any trip indelible. Each tourist is different, and so is the experience they are offered on these guided tours.
For the adventurers, for instance, there are the Everest base camp treks and the base camp tour through the rugged Tibetian landscapes. And for those who are spiritually inclined, there is nothing like the Mt Kailash pilgrimage tour to connect with the higher one. There is one guided tour for everyone, and each one offers the best of what the country has to offer.
The Tibet cultural tour, for instance, takes you through the traditional and cultural sights of interest. So, when you embark on such a guided tour, the trip operator will take you to the innumerable monasteries and temples across the terrains and landscapes. All these trips are accompanied by suitable tour guides who speak the local language and English to ensure your path is well laid out and any difficulties that may arise is ironed out easily.
Apart from this, if you are a nature lover, and are enchanted with the varied landscapes, fauna, and flora, you can go on a trek through Tibetan plateau. One such guided tour will help you explore the marvels of nature, the sources where river originates or the place where mountains meet ranges and so on.
Each of these guided tours, therefore, are planned and executed to give the traveler what they seek, instead of a pre-determined path to show. No two tours, even if they end up in the same place or start at the same place, are the same. Each of them is designed to ensure a particular group of people enjoy it to the fullest. From adventurers to nature lovers and spiritual guides, there is one tour that can please each one of them.
So, why opt for a Tibet guided tour when you can go to these places on your own? Well, there are several remarkable reasons, and here are some of them.
- Guided tours come with a pre-planned set of sights to see and pre-determined days, making it easier to plan a trip
- A guided tour may be a cheaper option when it comes to visiting multiple sites in a lesser number of days
- A guided tour is also a safer way to explore Tibet, what with guides and experts and even the locals to help you with any eventualities \
- A guided tour comes with an expert guide who will know more about the history and significance of a place. This will help you to learn many things about the country you visit.
- A guided tour can be booked well in advance, and all things such as stay and food to internal travels are all arranged to make your trip stress-free and enjoyable.
- Most importantly, a guided tour is essential in Tibet as you need to pass many checkpoints and security places when you visit some places or scenic spots so without a guided tour, you can not do the sightseeing on your own.
Book a Tibet guided tour today to make the trip an experience of a lifetime!