- Day 01: Arrival at Lhasa airport and transfer to Lhasa.(3650Mts/ 60Km ) Hotel on B.B
You will be warmly welcome by our Tibetan guide and driver and accompany you to the holy city of Lhasa along with the view of Bharmaputra, known as Yarlung Tsangpo in Tibetan and a giant stone carved Buddha with more than a thousand years history.
- Day 2-3 Sightseeing tour in Lhasa, Potala Palace, Jokang temple, Bharkor Bazar, Drepung and Sera monasteries. Hotel on B.B
- Day 04: Drive from Lhasa to Gyantse. (3950Mts/ 280Km ) Hotel on BB
You will start your tour at around 9Am from your hotel and then drive towards Gyangtse through 3 big mountain passes, Kampa La, Karo La, Simila respectively. Karola is the highest pass among them which is over 5000Mts with it's most beautiful glaciers, beautiful Yamdrok lake emerged as coral color from the top of Kampala pass. You will have your lunch at Nakartse country which is just between the Yamdrok lake and Karola glaciers.
Afternoon, visit Palchoe monastery and Kubum Pagoda stupa. After finishing the sightseeing, you will slowly walk back to the hotel by enjoying the beautiful old town street of Gyantse and traditional shops. It is just around one Km distance.
- Day 05: Drive from Gyantse to Sakya. (4050mts/ 240Km ) Hotel on B.B
You will start your tour at around 8.00 Am from your hotel and start your journey to Shigatse by passing one of the biggest farming lands in Tibet where people grow barley, wheat, different kinds of vegetables. visit Tashi Lhunpo monastery, the seat of the Penchen Lama and the biggest monastery in the Tsang region or in the western part of Tibet. You will finish your sightseeing by around 11Am and then continue your journey towards Sakya, driving through Tsola pass, 4550Mts.
Afternoon, visit Sakya monastery, the seat of the Sakyapa school in Tibetan Buddhism and it is the monastery. There is a very big library which contains thousands of Bhuddist scriptures.
- Day 06: Drive from Sakya monastery to Rongbuk monastery, 5000Mts/240KM. Guest house on B.B
You will start your tour at around 8.30Am from your hotel and drive through two big mountain passes, Gyatso la 5220Mts, Pangla pass, 5000Mts from which you will have a fantastic view of Mount Everest, Lhotse and Makalu respectively which are over 8000Mts. After your lunch in Rongbuk monastery, you will visit the world's highest monastery, Rongbuk. When the sun sets, you will have a fantastic view of Mount Everest in the red colored sun shade.
- Day 07: Drive from Rongbuk to Kyirong Dzongka, the new Nepal Tibet border.( 4130m / 260Km ) Hotel on B.B ( This New Nepal Tibet Border will be opened next year 2016 for the third country nationality )
You will start your tour at 8.30 Am and drive through a rough road for 65Km until you get to the friendship high way where Old Dingri is located. Old Dingri is one of the popular places to stop a night in order to view mount Everest for tourists especially for those who are unable to go to Mount Everest because of altitude problem. You will drive through the last pass after Pekutso. From the top of those places, you will say final good bye to the beautiful Himalayan range including Shisha Bangma mountain which is also over 8000Mts and popular to the mountain climbers.
- Day 08: Drive to Friendship bridge( 40Km ) and then continue to Ktm. (1300Mts/122Km ) Hotel on B.B.
Walk across Friendship Bridge , meet by our representative from Nepal , clear immigration procedure and obtain your Nepali visa & transfer to Kathmandu . Driving up and down in the forested mountain with beautiful villages on the slops of the both side mountains.
- Day 09-10 Kathmandu valley sightseeing, Swayambunatha stupa, Boddhanath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar square, Bhkatapur Durbar square, Patan Dubar Squareand Pashupatinath. Hotel on B.B
Soyambunath is the oldest Buddhist stupa in Nepal and it has more than 2000 years history. The distance from your hotel to the stupa is around 15 Km . The Bouddhanath Stupa was built in the form of Buddha??s eyes and surrounding the stupa there is a monastery and it is interesting to give a round to the stupa. The stupa is located on the top of a hill and you can enjoy the view of the whole Kathmandu city.After you visit Swayambunath,
You can visit Kathmandu Durbar Square . Kathmandu Durbar Square is architectonic appraised jewels of the Kathmandu city.(Durbar means palace) In her square, we can admire infinity of temples and Palaces such as, Gaddhi Baithak Durbar, Palace of Rana style, constructed in 1908, Basandabur Durbar, Main building of the old Royal Palace and the Kumari Chowk, the living Goddesses and the Kumari bahal, where her family resides. All these objects are located in Basandapur. Pashupatinath is a Sacred Pilgrimage site of all Hindus inKathmandu .
- Day 11 Drive to Nepal airport and fly back home. End the trip