- Day 1 Arrival at Lhasa airport and transfer to Lhasa.(3650Mts/ 60Km ) Hotel on B.B
You will be warmly welcome by our Tibetan guide and driver and accompany you to the holy city of Lhasa along with the view of Bharmaputra, known as Yarlung Tsangpo in Tibetan and a giant stone carved Buddha with more than a thousand years history.
- Day 2-3 Sightseeing tour in Lhasa, Potala Palace, Jokang temple, Bharkor Bazar, Drepung and Sera monasteries. Hotel on B.B
- Day 4 Drive from Lhasa to Gyangtse.(3950Mts/ 280Km ) Hotel on B.B
You will start your tour at around 9Am from your hotel and then drive towards Gyangtse through 3 big mountain passes, Kampa La, Karo La, Simila respectively. Karola is the highest pass among them which is over 5000Mts with it's most beautiful glaciers, beautiful Yamdrok lake emerged as coral color from the top of Kampala pass. You will have your lunch at Nakartse country which is just between the Yamdrok lake and Karola glaciers.
- Day 5 Drive from Gyangtse to Shigatse. (3900mts/ 90Km ) Hotel on B.B
You will start your tour at around 9Am from your hotel and then drive towards Palchoe monastery for a few minutes. Visit Palchoe monastery and Kubum Pagoda stupa. After the sightseeing, You will have your lunch and then continue your journey to Shigatse by passing one of the biggest farming land in Tibet where people grow barley, wheat, different kinds of vegetables.
Pm visit Tashi Lhunpo monastery and old market of Shigatse.
- Day 6 Drive from Shigatse to new Dingri via Sakya monastery, known as Shegar(4050Mts/ 290KM ) Guest house on B.B
You will start your tour at around 8.30Am from your hotel and drive through two big mountain passes, Tsola 4500Mts/ Gyatso la 5220Mts and some beautiful villages and the first view ofMount Everest from the foot of Gyatso la pass. You will have your lunch in Sakya after you finish the sightseeing in Sakya monastery.
- Day 7 Drive from Shegar to Rongbuk monastery. ( 5000Mts/ 100Km Guest house on B.B
You will start your tour at 9Am and drive through Pangla pass 5000Mts from which you will have a fantastic view of Mount Everest, Lhotse and Makalu respectively which are over 8000Mts. After your lunch in Rongbuk monastery, you will visit the world's highest monastery, Rongbuk. When the sun sets, you will have a fantastic view of Mount Everest in the red colored sun shade.
- You will start your tour at 9Am and drive through Pangla pass 5000Mts from which you will have a fantastic view of Mount Everest, Lhotse and Makalu respectively which are over 8000Mts. After your lunch in Rongbuk monastery, you will visit the world's highest monastery, Rongbuk. When the sun sets, you will have a fantastic view of Mount Everest in the red colored sun shade.
You will start your trek from Rongbuk monastery at around 10Am and it will take you to two hrs to get there. On the way you can visit a miraculous cave of Mila Repa . After two hrs trek, you get to the Everest base camp. It is the best point of enjoying the world's highest mountain and taking photos of it. You can have a basic lunch at Everest Base camp since there are many local tented tea houses where they sell instant noodles or bread etc.
- Day 9 Drive from Rongbuk to Dram, the Nepal Tibet border.( 2300Km / 255Km ) Hotel on B.B
You will start your tour at 8.30 Am and drive through a rough road for 65Km until you get to the friendship high way where Old Dingri is located. Old Dingri is one of the popular places to stop a night in order to view mount Everest for tourists especially for those who are unable to go to Mount Everest because of altitude problem. You will drive through Lalung la pass and Thongla pass which are over 5000Mts. From the top of those places, you will say final good bye to the beautiful Himalayan range including Shisha Bangma mountain which is also over 8000Mts and popular to the mountain climbers.
- Day 10 Drive to Friendship bridge( 8 Km ) and then continue to Ktm. (1300Mts/122Km )Hotel on B.B.
Walk across Friendship Bridge , meet by our representative from Nepal , clear immigration procedure and obtain your Nepali visa & transfer to Kathmandu . Driving up and down in the forested mountain with beautiful villages on the slops of the both side mountains.
- Day 11-12 Kathmandu valley sightseeing, Swayambunatha stupa, Boddhanath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar square, Bhkatapur Durbar square, Patan Dubar Squareand Pashupatinath. Hotel on B.B
Soyambunath is the oldest Buddhist stupa in Nepal and it has more than 2000 years history. The distance from your hotel to the stupa is around 15 Km . The Bouddhanath Stupa was built in the form of Buddha??s eyes and surrounding the stupa there is a monastery and it is interesting to give a round to the stupa. The stupa is located on the top of a hill and you can enjoy the view of the whole Kathmandu city.After you visit Swayambunath,
You can visit Kathmandu Durbar Square . Kathmandu Durbar Square is architectonic appraised jewels of the Kathmandu city.(Durbar means palace) In her square, we can admire infinity of temples and Palaces such as, Gaddhi Baithak Durbar, Palace of Rana style, constructed in 1908, Basandabur Durbar, Main building of the old Royal Palace and the Kumari Chowk, the living Goddesses and the Kumari bahal, where her family resides. All these objects are located in Basandapur. Pashupatinath is a Sacred Pilgrimage site of all Hindus inKathmandu .
- Day 13 Drive to Nepal airport and fly back home. End the trip