The following Tibet trip booking conditions together with the Useful Information shown on our website form the basis of your contract with the Tibet Shambhala Adventure Co. Ltd (company registration number 5426002000081). Please read them carefully before you book a Tibet tour or Tibet trek from Tibet Shambhala Adventure as they set out our respective rights and obligations .
By asking us to confirm your Tibet trip booking, we are entitled to assume that you have had the opportunity to read and have read these Tibet trip booking conditions and agree to them.Except where expressly stated, these conditions only apply to Tibet trip arrangements booked by you with us and which we agree to make, provide or perform (as applicable) as part of our contract with you. All references in these conditions to “Tibet trip”, “booking”, “contract” or “arrangements” mean such Tibet trip arrangements unless otherwise stated. Please note: the information appearing in the email exchange while you are enquiring with our travel experts or any comparable sections and any other relevant information on our website also form part of your contract with us. References in these conditions to such sections include the comparable sections or information on our website.
1. Your Tibet trip contractThe contract is between the Company and you (“Tibet Shambhala Advetnure” and “you” in these conditions), being any person travelling or intending to travel on a trip operated by us including any person who is added or substituted after booking. We both agree that Chinese Tourism law (and no other) will apply to your contract and to any dispute, claim or other matter of any description which arises between us (except as set out below). We both also agree that any dispute, claim or other matter of any description (and whether or not involving any personal injury) which arises between us must be dealt with by the Courts of China. No employee of the Company other than a director has authority to vary or omit any of these terms. No promise of a discount or refund will be binding on us unless confirmed by us in writing.
2. To secure your Tibet trip bookingTo secure a booking, we or our authorised travel agent must receive payment of the minimum deposit of 30% of the total trip price, per person. A higher deposit will be payable if any supplier(s) requires additional payment at the time of booking / prior to balance due date. On occasions, full payment for a service such as your flights may be required at the time of booking. The applicable deposit will be confirmed at the time of booking. See also “” section. All clients (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date), whether booking in person, by telephone, via our website, by e-mail or by any other means, will be deemed to have agreed to the following five conditions:a) they have read and accepted our Booking Conditions and general information pages contained on our website.b) they appreciate and accept the risks involved in adventure travel.c) they do not suffer from any pre-existing medical condition or disability which may prevent them from actively participating in the trip. If any person suffers from any medical condition or disability which will or may affect their trip arrangements, please contact us before making your booking to discuss your requirements.d) the person making the booking confirms that he/she is not a diplomatic or official media persone) the person making the booking confirms that he/she is at least 18 years old and has full authority to enter into a contract on the basis of these conditions on behalf of all persons named on the booking and confirms that all such persons are fully aware of and accept these conditions.Once you confirm the tour itinerary and cost that we forwarded to you, we will send you the tour contract with all information of the trip including itinerary, cost, service voucher, official invoice with the tour deposit amount, terms and conditions. Your reservation is not confirmed until the tour deposit is received by Tibet Shambhala Adventure. As soon as we receive your deposit, you will receive a confirmation email and we will start to arrange the tour accordingly.As Tibet needs a lot of travel documents and there are lots of tourists during the peak season so we always advise our clients to book the tour as early as you can which will give us sufficient time to prepare and arrange everything in advance. For payment details, please check how to pay.3. Payment for your Tibet tripThe balance of all monies due must be received by us or our authorised travel agent notlater than 10 days before the start of your trip. For certain trips, full payment must bereceived sooner. We will tell you at the time of booking when this is the case. If you don’tpay your balance by the due date, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelledand cancellation charges will apply. Any monies paid by you to an authorised travel agentfor trips operated by us are held by the agent on our behalf. You can pay by banktransfer or by PayPal. We accept Visa and Mastercard. All the payment method transferfee including bank transfer, PayPal, Visa or Master card is payable for all payments paidto Tibet Shambhala Adventure. Usually, they charge between 3.5%-4% money transfer fee but please note that Tibet Shambhala Adventure will not accept money transfer fee. The group payment transfer fee through bank, PayPal or Credit card will be counted on your expenses.4. If you change your Tibet trip bookinga) A confirmed booking can be changed or transferred free of charge to a different departure date or trip, up to 30 days prior to departure. Thereafter all changes will be treated as cancellations and subject to the cancellation charges below. Changes are subject to availability and are limited to one transfer during the lifetime of your booking. It is not possible to rebook back onto the original departure once you have either transferred or cancelled your booking. You can request a credit voucher for the amount paid in respect of any cancelled booking, less any non-refundable charges incurred by us or imposed by our suppliers. This must be redeemed within 12 months of issue against a new booking. No further credit vouchers can be requested against the new booking. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash. No cash refund will be provided if the cost of the new booking is less than the value of the credit voucher.b) If you are unable to travel, in circumstances which we consider reasonable, the booking or your place on the booking may be transferred to another suitable person (introduced by you) up to 30 days prior to departure. Any costs or charges incurred by us or incurred or imposed by any supplier(s) in making the transfer must be paid before the transfer can be made. Any overdue balance payment must also be paid. For flight inclusive bookings, you must pay the charges levied by the airline concerned. As most airlines do not permit name changes after tickets have been issued for any reason, these charges are likely to be the full cost of the flight / an alternative flight.
5. If you cancel your Tibet trip bookingShould you wish to cancel, cancellation charges will be imposed. These are calculated from the day written or verbal notification is received by us or our authorised travel agent as a percentage of the total trip price per person cancelling, excluding any amendment charges and insurance premiums. The cancellation charges shown below are those which will apply to most trips. However, some suppliers have conditions which require the payment of higher or different charges (including the imposition of 100% cancellation charges well in advance of the normal balance due date) which you will have to pay in the event of cancellation. You will be advised at the time of booking if this is the case for your trip.a) more than 30 days before trip start date – 10% of land costb) 15-30 days before trip start date – 20% of land costc) 7-14 days before trip start date – 30% of land costd) 4-6 days before trip start date – 50% of land coste) Less than 4 days before trip start date – 100% of land costIf someone has to leave his/her tour group because of accident, injury, or serious illness, we will refund 50% of the unused tour cost which apply to your accommodation, entry fee,meals. If a group member decides to leave the group or the whole group has to leave Tibet because of his/her/their own reason, then no refund will be made from Tibet Shambhala Adventure, since Tibet Shambhala Adventure has the responsibility to compensate the losses caused to our guides, drivers and the cancellation of other services like hotels, etc.Amendment charges and insurance premiums are not refundable if you cancel your booking. We strongly recommend that comprehensive travel insurance is taken out which includes cover against cancellation charges. Depending on the reason for the cancellation, you may be able to reclaim the cancellation charges (less any applicable excess) under the terms of your insurance policy. In the event of the cancellation of a booking where you are liable to pay to us cancellation charges in excess of the amount already paid to us at the time of cancellation, you cannot transfer or add these charges to another booking or use any amounts paid to us in relation to the cancelled booking by way of part payment for another booking. Part cancellation of a booking may result in additional costs being payable by the remaining members of your party.Important notice: Due to uncertainty of political, sudden changes of climatic and geographical situation of Tibet, natural disaster, trail conditions, terrorist issue, any types of government new policy or permit closure, tour cancellations might be resulted that is out of Tibet Shambhala Adventure’s control, Tibet Shambhala Adventure will charge only USD50 per person or equivalent in CNY, this is just the service fee and labor fee of your trip preparation.if you book the flight/train tickets from us then the cancellation fee will be charged according to the Airline/Railway administration policy, and the refund service fee charge from the bank will count on your side.If you still want to continue a similar tour in Tibet with a different regions where it does not require a Tibet entry and road permits, then we will design a similar tour that meets your requirements in Amdo, central Kham and Yunnan Tibetan area. Those regions are under the administration of Qinghai, Gansu, Sichuan and Yunnan provinces so we are not required to have Tibet travel permits but are equally interesting, with rich Tibetan culture, lots of monasteries, nomad camps, farmers and amazing natural scenery including huge grassland, snow peak, lakes, wild animals etc. so we can design similar tours in those areas, but you are responsible to pay cost differences occurred by such changes.Once the cancellation is confirmed by both sides, we will need your bank account information. Tibet Shambhala Adventure will refund the remaining amount to you within 15 working days. Please be informed that bank transfer costs will be counted on your side.Tibet Shambhala Adventure consider very reasonable and will keep the cancellation charge under your name (person who contacted us) for a usable period of 2 years. Within the applicable period you can use it for next time or you can kindly pass your authority to any of your family, friends or colleagues to use by booking a tour with us. A certifying email with all your cancelled trip details from you is necessary to pass the cancellation fee to others, but it is only applicable for private group.6. If you have a complaintIf you have a complaint about any of your trip arrangements, you must tell both the relevant supplier and our representative at the time. It is only if we and the supplier know about problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Please always feel free to write to us at email@example.com. Passports, visas and vaccinationsYou are responsible for arranging, and must have, a valid, acceptable passport and any visas and vaccination certificates required for your entire journey and trip. Any information we give about these matters or related items (climate, clothing, baggage, personal gear etc) is given in good faith but without responsibility on our part. We regret we cannot accept any liability if you are refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure on your part to carry all required documentation. If your failure to have any necessary travel or other documents results in fines, surcharges or other financial penalty being imposed on us, you will be responsible for reimbursing us accordingly.
8. Travel and cancellation insuranceTibet Shambhala Adventure include China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance up to a maximum of $29,000 provided free of charge as part of our package but we strongly advise you that you must have travel insurance when you travel with us. You and your belongings are at all times solely at your own risk. You are wholly responsible for arranging your own insurance. You must ensure that you have personal travel insurance with protection for the full duration of the trip in respect of at least medical expenses, injury, death, repatriation, cancellation and curtailment, with adequate and appropriate cover including medical emergency helicopter repatriation. If you make your own arrangements you should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting or excluding protection for the type of activities included in your trip. You must ensure that all travel insurance purchased meets your particular requirements and you should arrange supplementary insurance if need be. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase provides adequate cover. We do not check insurance policies and cannot be liable for any expenses incurred as a result of your not having adequate, appropriate or valid insurance cover.
9. Consumer protectionWe hold the license of the Travel Class, executive board members of the Tibet travel agent association, The region’s outstanding tourism enterprises and the members of the Responsible Tourism, our customers will have priority of getting Tibet travel permits in advance or in a shorter period of time or at some point, you might need an urgent permit problem caused by your late application of trip or China visa, you do not need to pay express fee. Tibet Shambhala Adventure always enjoys better deals with hotels and all other tourism suppliers in Tibet, and will get first and foremost information about any changes of the permit policy. We have stronger ability and will provide you the quality trip service. Just incase, there is a problem on your trip, we have better ability to make things right fast as we have more links and relation than other tour operators in Tibet.If the group comes from Kathamndu in a group visa and just incase somebody is sick and need to return earlier, we can deal with the local authority to split your visa without getting head ache and extra visa splitting service charge fee.10. Trip participation and client responsibilityYou agree to accept the authority and decisions of our employees, Trip Leaders and agents whilst on trip with us. If in the opinion of any such person(s) or any other person in a position of authority (such as, for example, an airline pilot or hotel manager), your health, level of fitness or conduct at any time before or during a trip is endangering or appears likely to endanger your health or wellbeing or any third party (including any other clients of the Company) or the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the trip, you may be excluded from all or part of the trip without refund or recompense. Where you are excluded, we will have no further responsibility towards you (including any return travel arrangements) and we will not meet any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the exclusion. In the case of ill health, we may make such arrangements we see fit and recover the costs thereof from you. If you commit an illegal act (including, for example, causing any damage) you may be excluded from the trip and we shall cease to have responsibility to/for you as above. No refund will be given for any unused services. When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss (reasonably estimated if not precisely known) must be made direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier or to us as soon as possible. If the actual cost of the loss or damage exceeds the amount paid where estimated, you must pay the difference once known. If the actual cost is less than the amount paid, the difference will be refunded. You will also be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us and all costs incurred by us (including our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions. You should ensure you have appropriate travel insurance to protect you if this situation arises.If you have any medical condition or disability which may affect your active participation in your trip or the trip arrangements of any other person or have any special requirements as a result of any medical condition or disability (including any which affect the booking process), please tell us before you confirm your booking so that we can assist you in considering the suitability of the proposed trip and/or making the booking. In any event, you must give us full details at the time of booking and whenever any change in the condition or disability occurs. You must also promptly advise us if any medical condition or disability which may affect your active participation in your trip or the trip arrangements of any other person develops after your booking has been confirmed.
Very important Eligibility and Responsibility: Prior to book a tour with Tibet Shambhala Adventure, you must know that a Travel agent does not organize a Tibet tour for a diplomatic or media person. According to the rule and regulation, if you are diplomatic or media persons and want to travel to Tibet, you must contact China Tibet Foreign Affairs Office so Tibet Shambhala Adventure never arranges a tour to the diplomatic or media people in Tibet. It is your responsibility of giving a true information about your profession to us while you are preparing your tour.In General, we do not organize any high altitude trek or adventure tour for those who are above 70 years old or who are below 10 years old.Travelers who are below 18 years old must choose our family tour or must be joint to a special student group tour, accompanied by teachers and our special tour leaders. We do not arrange a private tour for the children below 18 years old.Travelers who are above 70 years old, we arrange a light cultural sightseeing Tibet trip. Before making your trip reservation with Tibet Shambhala Adventure, it is your responsibility to read and understand all the terms and conditions below. If you have any questions or doubt, please feel free to ask our travel expert before signing the contract.Tibet is politically very sensitive and Tibet Shambhala Adventure never interfere or participate in any political issues at all, so all our customers should know the circumstances and never participate or interfere in a political issue during a trip to Tibet. If a customer does, he/she is responsible for any consequences stemming from the laws of the People’s Republic of China. We strongly advise our customers to avoid political matters. Your involvement in such things may spoil the future of your guide, driver and agency.
Tibet is still underdeveloped, so many places have very poor lodging conditions, sanitation and limited medication facilities, despite of our best efforts to choose the best available, so once you choose to travel to Tibet, you should have some understanding of the region to which you will travel. You also have the responsibility to prepare both mentally and physically to overcome any problems caused by such circumstances.Decades ago, theft was very rare in Tibet because of the strong Buddhist influence. However, during the contemporary modernizing period, theft has been rapidly increasing in the cities. Therefore, you should properly manage your belongings and documents. Tibet Shambhala Adventure is not responsible for stolen and lost of your valuable items due to your own negligence.
11. If we change your Tibet tripWhile we will do our best to operate all trips as advertised, we reserve the right to change and correct errors in any of the facilities, services or itineraries described on our website at any time before or after your booking is confirmed.Most changes are minor. Occasionally, we have to make a significant change. If a significant change has to be made, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible, if there is time before departure.For “Guaranteed Departures”, we promise not to make any significant changes to the “land only” itinerary unless we are forced to do so by force majeure (see clause 13). However, if a trip, including a “Guaranteed Departure” consists of a group size of 3 or less, we reserve the right to utilise public transport and/or taxis inside Lhasa city or part of your trip instead of the advertised tourist trip vehicle. Where this is the case, we will tell you as soon as we are able. Any such change(s) will not be a significant change. This guarantee does not, however, apply to any international or domestic flights which may be subject to change or cancellation in accordance with these conditions. If advised of a significant change before departure you will have the choice of accepting the changed arrangements (at additional cost if applicable), purchasing another available trip from us (paying or receiving a refund in respect of any difference in price) or cancelling the trip with a full refund of all monies paid to us. If we have to make a significant change before departure we will as a minimum, where compensation is due, pay you the compensation payments set out in the table below depending on the circumstances and when the significant change is notified to you or your travel agent subject to the following exception. Compensation will not be payable and no liability beyond offering the above mentioned choices can be accepted where we are forced to make a change as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with all due care. Such circumstances are likely to include those listed in clause 13 “Force Majeure”. No compensation will be payable and the above options will not be available where a change is a minor one. We regret we cannot meet any visa, vaccination or similar costs in the event of any change or cancellation by us. Similarly, as you are advised only to book fully flexible connecting transport and other arrangements (such as pre or post trip accommodation) which can be cancelled or changed without charge, we cannot pay any cancellation, amendment or other charges you may incur in relation to any arrangements which you have to change or cancel as a result of any change to your trip.Period of notification given Compensation to you or your travel agent per personMore than 42 days: Nil28-41 days: US$ 2014-27 days: US$ 3013 days or less before the date of travel: US$ 40Very rarely, we may be forced by “force majeure” (see clause 13) to change or terminate your trip after departure but before the scheduled end of your time away. This is extremely unlikely but if this situation does occur, we regret we will be unable to make any refunds (unless we obtain any refunds from our suppliers), pay you any compensation or meet any costs or expenses you incur as a result.
12. If we cancel your Tibet tripWe reserve the right to cancel a trip in any circumstances but will not cancel a trip less than 2 weeks before the start of the trip except for force majeure (see clause 13), or your failure to make all payments (including the final balance and any surcharge) when due. Please note, except for “Guaranteed Departures”, our trips require a minimum number of participants to enable us to operate them. If any trip does not have the minimum number of participants required to make it commercially viable, we are entitled to cancel it. We will notify you or your travel agent of cancellation for this reason not less than 2 weeks before the start of your trip. For “Guaranteed Departures”, there is minimum group size of 2 and we will cancel the trip if there are less than 2 participants. However, for groups with less than 3 participants, we reserve the right to make changes to the form of transport as referred to in clause 11. If we have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before departure and the cancellation does not result from your failure to pay, we will offer you the choice of purchasing an alternative trip offered as a result of consolidation or another available trip from us (in either case, paying or receiving a refund in respect of any difference in price) or receiving a full refund of all monies paid to us excluding Annual Insurance premiums if applicable. We regret we cannot meet any visa, vaccination or similar costs in the event of any change or cancellation by us. Similarly, as you are advised only to book fully flexible transport and other arrangements which can be cancelled or changed without charge, we cannot pay any cancellation, amendment or other charges you may incur in relation to any transport or other arrangements which you have to change or cancel as a result of the cancellation of your trip.In addition, we will as a minimum, where compensation is due, pay you the compensation set out in the table in clause 11 above depending on the circumstances and when the cancellation is notified to you or your travel agent subject to the following exceptions. Compensation will not be payable and no liability beyond offering the above mentioned choices can be accepted where (1) we are forced to cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with all due care (such circumstances are likely to include those listed in clause 13 “Force Majeure”) or (2) we have to cancel because the minimum number of participants necessary for us to operate your trip has not been reached (see above). No compensation will be payable and the above options will not be available if we cancel as a result of your failure to comply with any requirement of these booking conditions entitling us to cancel (such as paying on time).
13. Force majeureExcept where otherwise expressly stated in these conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our contract with you is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any injury, damage, loss or expense of any nature as a result of “force majeure”. In these conditions, “force majeure” means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire, political upheavals, government policy changes and all similar events outside our control.
14. Our responsibility for your Tibet tripYour booking is accepted on the understanding that you appreciate and accept the possible risks inherent in adventure travel and that you undertake the trips, treks or expeditions featured in our programme at your own volition.(1) We promise to make sure that the trip arrangements we have agreed to make, perform or provide, as applicable, as part of our contract with you are made, performed or provided with reasonable skill and care. This means that, subject to these conditions and the other information which forms part of your contract with us, we will accept responsibility if, for example, your contracted trip arrangements are not provided as promised or prove deficient as a result of the failure of ourselves, our employees, agents or suppliers to use reasonable skill and care in making, performing or providing, as applicable, your contracted trip arrangements. Please note, it is your responsibility to show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make a claim against us. In addition, we will only be responsible for what our employees, agents and suppliers do or do not do if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment (for employees) or carrying out work we had asked them to do (for agents and suppliers).(2) We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (including loss possessions and loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following: –the act(s) and/or omission(s) you or any member(s) of your party or the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your trip and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable or ‘force majeure’ as defined in clause 13 above(3) Please note, we cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract. This includes, for example, any additional services or facilities which any supplier agrees to provide for you where the services or facilities are not advertised by us and we have not agreed to arrange them as part of our contract. Any optional excursions or activities booked during your holiday do not form part of our contract as these are all arranged for you directly by the suppliers.(4) Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss of your belongings. Additionally we cannot accept liability for any expenses or losses incurred by or relating to any business including self-employed loss of earnings. We will not accept any liability for a sudden permit cancellation because of a new sudden government policy or regulation.
16. Flights/Transport/DelaysThe timings of air, sea, road or rail departures are estimates only. Subject to clause 11 “If we Change your Trip”, we cannot accept any liability for any change, cancellation or delay in your transportation during your trip whether any change, cancellation or delay is caused by adverse weather conditions, rescheduling by a transport supplier, airline or airport authority, action by air traffic controllers, mechanical breakdown, industrial action or any other event or circumstance outside our control. Where long flight delays result in lost trip time, no refunds are given by hotels or suppliers. Similarly, except where the Denied Boarding Regulations apply, airlines do not offer compensation for flight delays. It is in recognition of the above that usual travel insurance policy offers compensation for flight delays over 12 hours (not applicable to flights within a trip itinerary) but different insurance might have different compensation policy so it is your responsibility to check well your travel insurance policy well when you buy the travel insurance.However, at their discretion your carrier will endeavour to reduce the inconvenience of any delay by providing meals and accommodation, as appropriate for the time of day or night (dependent on local availability), if you are delayed for more than 12 hours. If you incur payments for any services in the event of a delay, we will not accept responsibility for payment unless we have given our prior consent.If your luggage does not arrive with your flight or delayed and arrive two or three days later or your luggage was lost by the airline, we are not responsible for any compensation or any extra expense caused by delayed luggage. We will help you to communicate with airline company to try to bring your luggage to the place where you are traveling. Usually, the luggage transfer fee to your hotel will be covered by airline company. If the airline does not cover, you need to pay for your luggage transfer fee. We are not responsible for any loss of the items in your luggage.
17. Late bookingsWe emphasise the importance of making a booking at the earliest opportunity, because of the small group nature of our trips and a long process of the Tibet travel permits. For bookings received within 6 weeks of your trip start date (or at an earlier stage for certain trips), the contract between the Company and the client comes into existence as soon as full payment has been received by us or our authorised travel agent.18: Trip amendmentOnce we receive your tour confirmation and deposit (down payment), which is followed by signing the contract, your reservation is secured with legitimacy. According to your interest and needs, we will do trip amendments according to your request even if your trip is already confirmed with a specific tour itinerary, as we are motivated to satisfy all your requirements and interests. We are pleased to do the first modifications will be free of charge. From the second modification onwards, we will charge a service fee of $20 for every new amendments. The extra charge or loss incurred due to such changes will be borne by you. Late alteration might not be workable due to legal cancellation policies of service-providing individuals or organizations that we work with. Nevertheless, our professional trip consultants or travel experts promise you a satisfying tour right from the beginning without need of many changes.If you would like to add additional travelers in your group after it has been confirmed, we will only charge the extra land cost for the added travelers. Once the added travelers have been confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a cancellation fee. To cancel a member in a group from a reservation, the regular cancellation policy will apply.
19. Brochure / Website / Advertising material accuracyThe information contained in our brochure, on our website and in our other advertising material is believed correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of printing or publication. However, errors may occasionally occur and information may subsequently change. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen trip (including the price) with us or your travel agent at the time of booking.
Data protection and privacy statementYour privacy is important to us. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully, You confirm that you will only enter information about yourself and those in your party and that such information is true.In order to process your booking, brochure and Trip Note requests, provide your trip and to help us provide you with a more personal service, we need to collect certain personal details from you. These details will include, where applicable, the names and contact details of party members, credit/ debit card or other payment details and special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical condition which may affect the chosen trip arrangements and any dietary restrictions which may disclose your religious beliefs. If we need any other personal details, we will tell you before we obtain them from you.We need to pass on your personal details to the companies and organisations who need to know them so that your trip can be provided (for example your airline, hotel, other supplier, credit/debit card company or bank).We would also like to store and use your personal details for future marketing and trip review purposes (for example, sending you a brochure or details of new features, trips or special offers which we think may be of interest to you, including by email). All details you give us in connection with your booking (including those relating to any disability or medical condition or your religious beliefs) will be kept by us but we will use only names and contact details for marketing purposes (unless you have indicated that you do not wish us to do so).We may also send you promotional information about selected products and services that may be of interest to you. Also providing holiday reviews and mailing information to our customers. From time-to-time, our staff, customers and suppliers may take photographs and video footage of trips in progress, including pictures of our customers. These pictures may be used in future marketing materials and stored physically and digitally. If you do not wish for your family to be filmed or for your pictures to be taken or used in this manner, please advise your Trip leader and/or the photographer at the start of your Tibet trip.
There are many online ways to make payment but the best way to do paymnet for Tibet trip is by bank telex transfer through the company bank account because the registered Tibet travel agent has their own company bank account and your Tibet trip payment transfer goes through very reliable government owned big banks such as Agricultural Bank of China or Bank of China since all the oversease bank transfer money has to go through those big Chinese banks so your trip payment is very safe if you do through bank. Besides, usually, the bank transfer fee is lower than other online transfer to Tibet. Here is Tibet Shambhala Adventure’s official bank account details.
Account Name: Tibet Shambhala Adventure Co. LTD
Account No: 25980014040000080
Bank Name: Agricultural Bank of China Tibet Branch
Bank Swift Code No: ABOCCNBJ250
Bank address: No 10 East Kangang road Lhasa
Company Tel: 86-891-6386662
After your arrival at Shanghai, China's most cosmopolitan city, your personal guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel. In the afternoon you will take a stroll on the Bund, and the famous Nanjing Road. Later you will visit a silk factory to see how silk is produced and get a bird's eye view of Shanghai from the Jinmao Tower
On this day, you will visit the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Center, which chronicles Shanghai's past, present and future. Later you will be taken to visit Yuyuan Garden, and the Yuyuan Market. In the evening you will be escorted to the airport for your flight to your next destination.
Note: Contact us if the departure dates doesn't suit you. We can also arrange you a personalized trek according to your convenience. For more details, Contact Us
Everest Base Camp Adventure Tour shows you the...
Tibet Shambhala Adventure introduce you Tibet differently by...
Lhasa Tsetang Shigatse loop Tour is a Tibet...