Tsetang to Lhasa tour is started in the southern part of Tibet and it is a classical Tibet vacation. The southern Tibet, known as Lhoka is one of the most scenic parts of the Tibetan high plateau, where Tibet's ancient cultural heritage can be explored against a backdrop of shifting sand dunes, forested glades, visionary lakes, and jagged snow mountain. Your Tibet vacation starts at Lhasa airport and will be warmly welcomed by the Tibetan tour guide and will lead you to the Yarlung valley, visiting Yumbu Lhakang, the first Tibetan castle and Traduk temple, the first temple of Tibet. Samye monastery which is the first monastery of Tibet.
After visiting the southern part of Tibet, you will continue your Tibet vacation to Lhasa which is the capital city of Tibet. You will visit the most famous Potala Palace, Jokang temple and Norbu Lingka which are the world's Heritage site.
For the last day of your Tibet vacation, you will have a Ganden monastery excursion from Lhasa. Ganden monastery is located to the east of Lhasa city at the distance of 60Km from Lhasa and Ganden monastery is the first Gelukpa monastery, founded in 15th century by the great master Tsongkapa who was also the founder of the Gelukpa school. Gelukpa school is one of the biggest schools or sects in Tibetan Buddhism.
|Days||Trip Outline||Daily Activity||Accommodation||Guide & Driver||Meal|
|01||Fly to Lhasa airport and transfer to Tsetang (3600m/100km)||Lhasa airport, first day Tibet travel-Yarlung valley-Barhmaputra-Tsetang town-Visit Yumbu Lhakang-Traduk temple||Hotel in Tsetang||Local Tibetan||BB|
|02||Tsetang to Lhasa (3650m/180km)||Barhmaputra-visit Samye monastery-Kyichu valley-Lhasa Kyichu river-Lhasa city||Hotel in Lhasa||Local Tibetan||BB|
|03||Sightseeing tour around Lhasa||Visit Potala Palace, Jokang temple, Bharkor||Hotel in Lhasa||Local Tibetan||BB|
|04||Sightseeing tour around Lhasa||Visit Pabongka, Chubsang nunnery, Sera monastery||Hotel in Lhasa||Local Tibetan||BB|
|05||Excursion to Ganden monastery and back to Lhasa (120km)||Beautiful Tibetan villages and their beloved cattle Yak-visit Ganden monastery-Lhasa||Hotel in Lhasa||Local Tibetan||BB|
|06||Drive to Lhasa airport (3600m/45km)||Ancient holy Lhasa-Potala Palace-Kyichu valley-Lhasa airport|
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program for Tibet tour
- All entry fees to the Tibet travel sightseeing
- All necessary Tibet entry and road permits for Tibet travel
- 1 English speaking local Tibetan travel guide
- Breakfast for entire Tibet tour
- Tibet vacation permit deliver fee
- Oxygen in the Tibet tourist vehicle incase needed
- Both international and domestic flight ticket for Tibet tour
- Lunch and dinner for entire Tibet tour
- China Tibet visa
- Insurance including personal, medical, travel and evacuation insurance
- Personal expenses such as (alcoholic beverages, laundry, phone call, etc)
- Any extra cost in the event of landslides and personal nature expenses need to be paid by clients themselves