Everest Base Camp Adventure Tour shows you the best Himalayan mountain view from Tibet and the best Everest Base Camp Group Tour by Tibet Shambhala Adventure. Everest Base Camp Adventure Tour is started in Lhasa, the holy city and the capital city of Tibet, visiting the historical sites of the Potala Palace and Jokang temple which are the world heritage sites of the Unesco. The grand monasteries of Drepung and Sera monastic college.
On the way, enjoying the most beautiful Tibet travel with a view of Yamdrok truqoise lake, Noejin Kangsang mountain and it's glacier. Historical old town of Gyantse and it's giant Kubum pagoda stupa. The largest monastery of the Tsang region called Tashi Lhunpo which is also the seat of the Penchen Lama, the second highest Lama of Tibetan people. Driving through the wilderness of the plateau, noamad camps, beautiful stream river, wild animals, great Himalayan mountain range, beautiful lakes and many mountain passes, finally reaching your destination of the world's highest mountain Mt. Everest
The average elevation of the Tibet trip is around 4000mts, the road condition is very good and easy driving. The two hrs trekking to Mt. Everest Base Camp from Tibetside is a light hike to 5200mts from Rongbuk monastery and it is one of the most beautiful Tibet treks to the world's highest snow capped mountain "Everest" and Tibet Everest Base Camp.
The Unique Everest Base Camp Tibet tour with Tibet Shambhala Adventure is that you will have a different Tibet travel with more localized and authentic Tibet trip. you will visit Potala and Jokang by walking instead of driving in a traffic for just 10 minutes from your hotel. You will visit a Tibetan family to experience the authentic Tibetan life style and culture and a historical monastery of Sakya in the Tsang region in which you can visit thousands of ancient Buddhist scriptures. To get more knowledge about Tibet travel, please visit Tibet Travel Tips.
|Days||Trip Outline||Daily Activity||Accommodation||Guide & Driver||Meal|
|1||Arrival in Lhasa Gongakr airport-downtown Lhasa (3650mts/45Km )||Lhasa Gongkar airport-Barhmaputra river-Kyichu river-Kyichu valley-holy Lhasa city-Potala square||Lubhum Tsang Boutique hotel or similar||Local||B.B|
|2||Lhasa sightseeing tour||Walk to Potala Palace, Jokang temple & Bharkor||Lubhum Tsang Boutique hotel or similar||Local||B.B|
|3||Lhasa sightseeing tour||Drepung & Sera monasteries-Dropenling work shop||Lubhum Tsang Boutique hotel or similar||Local||B.B|
|4||Lhasa to Shigatse (3900m/350km )||Yamdrok lake-Karola glacier- Palchoe monastery- Kubum monastery-Shigatse||Mansarovar hotel||Local||B.B|
|5||Shigatse to Rongbuk monastery,5000mts/340Km||Tashi Lhunpo-Tsola pass-Gyatsola pass-Pangla pass-Rongbuk monastery||Guest house||Local||B.B|
|6||Everest Base Camp to Sakya,4050mts/270Km||Everest Base Camp-great view of Lhotse-Makalu and Everest from Drila pass-Sakya monastsery||Mansarovar hotel||Local||B.B|
|7||Sakya to Lhasa,3650mts/430Km||Tagdruka ferry-Barhmaputra river-Nyemo county-Chushur-Kyichu valley and Kyichu river||Lubhum Tsang Boutique hotel or similar||Local||B.B|
|8||Lhasa to Gongkar airport (3600m/45Km)||Lhasa-Kyichu valley-Gongkar airport||Fly home||Local||B.B|
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program, All necessary Tibet entry and road permits, 1 Local Tibetan English speaking guide, Transportation by good conditioned mini van
- All entry fees to the sites and monasteries, Yamdrok lake conservation fee,
- Yamdrok lake conservation fee
- Karola glacier conservation fee,
- Everest conservation fee for all members, guide and vehicle,
- Everest Base Camp conservation fee for all members, guide
- Breakfast for entire tour,
- Oxygen in the vehicle incase needed.
- Personal insurance, Medical & emergency evacuation
- Expenses of a personal nature (alcoholic beverages, laundry, phone call, etc.);
- International and domestic flight/train tickets.
- Lunch and Dinner for entire tour,
- Tips for the guide and driver,
- Any extra cost in the event of landslides or any other personal nature expenses that are not mentione above
- (Note: We can help you to book your flight or trani tickets, especially domestic ones);