Tibet Mt. Everest Based Camp Group Tour is always hits with tourists visiting Tibet. Our travelers consists of people coming from different nationalities and from all walks of life, together to explore the earth’s highest peak. We have also helped solo travelers by suggesting them to take part in our Tibet Group Tour programs and letting them to get connected by travel with fellow group members.
With an official elevation of 8848m, Mt. Everest Based Camp is a must see attraction and a dream destination on your Tibet itinerary. For those who passions in trekking, hiking or peak climbing, Mt. Everest Based Camp should definitely on the top of your bucket list. There are two Everest Based Camp on the opposite sides of the Mt. Everest. South based camp which is in Nepal side with an altitude of 5,364m and North base camp on the Tibet side with an altitude of 5,200m. According to the experienced tour leaders, it always gives a better travel experience if we chose to head towards Everest from north.
Just the way travel gives you different astonishing experiences and moments, Getting into our Tibet Mt. Everest Base camp Group tour program always fills with fascinating Tibet travel experiences. It allows you to make friends, share your stories among the group members, capture the beautiful moments together and cherish them even after you left Tibet. If you are considering on a lower trip budget within the same standard service quality, then it is always advisable to participate in the Tibet group tour programs to minimize your travel cost by sharing with other members in the group.
Our Tibet Mt. Everest Based Camp Group Tour always carries concept of “Small Group, Big Adventure” that is why our group tour is limited to 12 Pax just to allow us to provide highest service quality to our Tibet travelers. The 8 days and 7 nights group tour program has a perfectly designed itinerary which allows you to explore not only the Mt. Everest but also introduce what Tibet actually looks like i.e. an authentic Tibet tour, beginning right from the ancient city Lhasa.
The first 3 days will lead you to the highlight of Lhasa city, visiting Potala Palace, Jokang temple which have been listed in the world Heritage sites and at the same time, it will help you to acclimatize to the high altitude of Tibet. Just after the sightseeing in Lhasa, you will be driving towards Gyantse, and Shigatse, exploring some of the best attractions on your way i.e. Yamdrok Lake, Karola Glacier, Palchoe monastery and Kubum pagoda stupa, Tashi Lhunpo Monastery and then gradually heading towards the dreamed destination; Mt Everest Base Camp. We have fixed departures of our Tibet Everest group tour.
In order to make sure that the glacier of Everest does not melt easily, By the end of September 2017, the department of environmental protection decided to move the Everest base camp down to Guru Rinpoche cave which is just around 600mt far from the original Everest base camp. However, it will not impact the Everest view, you will still be able to view the Everest like before and feel the closeness between you and the starry sky.
For more details on your Tibet Mt. Everest Base Camp Group Tour, please visit us on https://shambhala-adventure.com/tibet-travel-everest-base-camp-adventure-tour/
Below is our Tibet Mt. Everest Based Camp Group Tour itinerary, seasonal cost and Service inclusive part and exclusive part:
||Guide & Driver
||Arrival in Lhasa Gongakr airport-downtown Lhasa (3650mts/45Km )
||Lhasa Gongkar airport-Barhmaputra river-Kyichu river-Kyichu valley-holy Lhasa city-Potala square
||Lhasa sightseeing tour
||Walk to Potala Palace, Jokang temple & Bharkor
||Lhasa sightseeing tour
||Drepung & Sera monasteries-Dropenling work shop
||Lhasa to Shigatse (3900m/350km )
||Yamdrok lake-Karola glacier- Palchoe monastery- Kubum monastery-Shigatse
||Shigatse to Rongbuk monastery,5000mts/340Km
||Tashi Lhunpo-Tsola pass-Gyatsola pass-Pangla pass-Rongbuk monastery
||Everest Base Camp to Sakya,4050mts/270Km
||Everest Base Camp-great view of Lhotse-Makalu and Everest from Drila pass-Sakya monastsery
||Sakya to Lhasa,3650mts/430Km
||Tagdruka ferry-Barhmaputra river-Nyemo county-Chushur-Kyichu valley and Kyichu river
||Lhasa to Gongkar airport (3600m/45Km)
||Lhasa-Kyichu valley-Gongkar airport
Trip Cost for the Mt. Everest Base Camp Group Tour from April till July: $860 per Pax
Trip cost for the Mt. Everest Base Camp Group Tour from August till October: $960 per Pax
Trip cost for the Mt. Everest Base Camp Group Tour from November till February: $790 per Pax
Please check the service inclusive and exclusive part as below;
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program, All necessary Tibet entry and road permits, 1 Local Tibetan English speaking guide, Transportation by good conditioned mini van
- All entry fees to the sites and monasteries, Yamdrok lake conservation fee,
- Yamdrok lake conservation fee
- Karola glacier conservation fee,
- Everest conservation fee for all members, guide and vehicle,
- Everest Base Camp conservation fee for all members, guide
- Breakfast for entire tour,
- Oxygen in the vehicle incase needed.
- Personal insurance, Medical & emergency evacuation
- Expenses of a personal nature (alcoholic beverages, laundry, phone call, etc.);
- International and domestic flight/train tickets.
- Lunch and Dinner for entire tour,
- Tips for the guide and driver,
- Any extra cost in the event of landslides or any other personal nature expenses that are not mentioned above
- (Note: We can help you to book your flight or train tickets, especially domestic ones);
Important things to be noted during your Tibet Mt. Everest Group Tour program.
- Anybody can participate in the Tibet Mt. Everest Group Tour irrespective of whether you are coming from Kathmandu or Mainland China.
- Those coming from Mainland China, you will have to apply for Chinese Visa from your own country and Tibet Shambhala Adventure will take care of your Tibet Permit.
- Those coming from Kathmandu (Nepal), you are required to apply for the China Group visa with help of Visa invitation letter sent by us in Kathmandu (Nepal) only and not from your own country.
- Please allow us 20-25 business days to process your Tibet Permit Documents
- The Tibet Mount Everest Group Tour will not be as tiring as before with the rapid development of road condition.
- Whether condition during the Tibet Mt. Everest Group Tour will be warm during the day and cold in the morning and night. It is advisable to bring couple of warm jackets.
- It is also advisable to bring with you a comfortable trekking shoes during your Group Tour.
- Due to Abundant Sunlight in Tibet, it is also necessary to bring Sun Glasses, Sun Block etc. to keep you away from burns.